TRILLIUM Handwoven Clothing:
Placing an Order
To process your order, we need to know
- Who you are (your name).
- How to reach you (phone number, e-mail, fax; the more ways the better).
- Where we will ship (a UPS address is better than a Post Office Box).
- What you want (items and colors).
- When you need it (please give us as much lead-time as you can; we'll let you
know if it isn't enough).
- How you wish to pay for your order (check or credit card; we will not charge
your order to your card until we ship).
Only unworn, like new, items may be returned.
Within 30 days, for a full refund.
31 to 90 days, there will be a 20% restocking fee.
After 90 days, NO RETURNS ACCEPTED.
If an item
is in stock, and we have all the other information we need, we'll
send it out right away. Regular scarves, especially in the short
and medium lengths, are more likely to be in stock. Sparkle scarves
usually have to be made, and will take longer. We will give you
our best estimate of the length of time involved.
If you are trying to match an existing
piece, the 4-digit number on the back of the fabric care label sewn
to the piece will let us find a sample. If it is not part of our
current line, we may not be able to match it, but at least we'll
know what we are looking for.
If you have a couple of back-up color choices, we may be able
to ship sooner.
To see item descriptions and prices, please go to WHAT WE MAKE.
Contact us by letter, phone, fax or e-mail see HOW TO
REACH US. We look forward to hearing from you.